Market feasibility of a project must be well established in order to attract investment/risk capital. Careful vetting and selection of project consultants can save considerable time and money throughout the development cycle. Establishing realistic budgets and schedules provide the basis for proper financial evaluation of a project. Services provided include:
• Identifying, Retaining and Actively Managing the Project Consultant Team
• Developing Preliminary and Final Budgets
• Creating Realistic and Achievable Development Schedules
• Preparing Financial Analyses to Support Investment/Financing Decisions
• Determining Options for Profitable Development
The feasibility study is the first step of the development process and provides critical guidance for design, construction, and operations. It evaluates potential market support and forecasts usage. It determines potential financial performance and maximum warranted development costs. It provides detailed physical planning parameters.